Sunny Spot

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another year...and Friday the 13th

Well, I made it past September 11, 2013 with little effect this year.  Day of I found myself very sensitive as I stopped for all 6 moments of silence and fought tears, but all in all it was better then the first 11 years.
I also managed to escape Friday the 13th without incident...what are the odds 2 days that never work out for me fall in the same week and I come out unscathed?  Amazing, isn't it?

As some of you may have seen, I've started my own direct sale venture, I am now selling Lia Sophia Jewelry...If you need a fund raiser or just want to have some girls over and some fun, let me know.  Games, drinks and prizes to be had, not to mention hostess benefits!

On October 1st I'm having surgery to have my knee reconstructed so I think for the first few weeks of the month I will run a book party, so if you want anything feel free to visit my website: www.liasophia.com/lovelylia2013
Drop by see what's new for Fall/Winter and don't forget it's NEVER too early to start your holiday shopping!

Happy Wednesday (AKA Hump DAYYYYYYYYYYY)

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment