Sunny Spot

Monday, June 28, 2010

This is all your fault!!!

Forgive me, for I am a few martinis deep thank you to Liza for planting the recipe in my head Saturday night...I had to come home and try making them myself! I would have done it yesterday, but i was too tired to drink, but today is a new day so here I am!
Let me fill you in on the happenings of the weekend. Friday was a blur, why I do not know - but I could not tell you what I did Friday night....oh wait, oh wait - No, I cannot tell you what I did simply because I cannot remember. See, I took Thursday and Friday off since Danny was out of school. We went to the beach on Thursday, Friday we went for a bit...oh I remember now! Danny was sick with a headache so he and I stayed home while Ryan went to Danny's travel baseball game. So we stayed home watching Nickelodeon while the rest of the world suffered out in the heat.
Saturday was my 20 year high school reunion. You see I went to 2 high schools, a private one my first 2 years and a public one my second 2. Both are memorable in their own way...this Reunion was for my first 2 years. I left late afternoon to head our to Morristown to pick up my date. After we headed over to our friends from school who are now married to go out for the evening. In school we were all always together. There were a few more of us, but for this night it was for us to reunite and catch up. We went out for drinks and some chow and talked, laughed and remembered some great times and talked about our futures. We got to the reunion and caught up with others and had a great time. Thank you Jeff for being my date, Jill for letting him be my date, Billy and Liza for having us over and to all of you for the memories past and future! No one could have better friends then you!!!
This is also where my tales begin....Liza is the reason I am sitting here, half in the bag writing my blog right now, as she is the keeper of the GREATEST MARTINI RECIPE! I searched high and low today for the secret ingredient, to no avail! But fear not, the loot is secure at a secret location and I will have it by the end of the week. In the mean time, I am using a very expensive substitute to fill my needs.
Love you all...happy Monday - A VERY HAPPY MONDAY XXXOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment