Sunny Spot

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life is NOT "what not"...

Life has gotten "semi" back to normal, but still crazy.  How do people with more then one child, a job and a life get by?  I have one child, a job and a life and barely make it some days!

Things have been a little more hectic now that we are back to school and my PTA obligations are in full swing.  It seems we go from one event/fundraiser to the next.  With the Halloween Spooktacular behind me, now all I have to do is get the banking done for the 10 events before it and I will still be behind 10 more!  I'm struggling with the taxes and extremely frustrated.  But enough complaining!

I went for a consultation to finally have my tubes tied...that's good right?  Well, you would think so, but I had to use a whole new Dr due to our new insurance.  Not really thrilled so far considering he sent my for a mammogram because he found 2 lumps, and those lumps didn't show up on the mammo so then they did an ultrasound and it was nothing, but yet an MRI was "suggested".  Oh and on top of that I have a bacterial infection and the medication is causing back pain like there is no tomorrow...and the Dr office says it's "normal".  So I am all set to be sterilized on 11/11/11, lucky right?  I just hope this guy listened to me and remembers to take out my IUD (which is most likely the source of my infection according to webmd) because he didn't even want to talk to me about the procedure....UGH!

Okay DOUBLE UGH!

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment