Sunny Spot

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy 2012

Last night I was reminded that I do not update my blog enough and for the 2 people who actually care enough to read it, that's just not fair!  I'm not going to make some stupid New Years Resolution and tell you I am going to keep up, because I will only break it like every other resolution I've made in the last 30 years.  5 years ago I gave up New Years Resolutions, but I do set goals for the year....still working on my BIG one from 2011 and that is my recipe mess.

So, medical update...I'm officially fixed and all is well.  I'm as healthy as I can be with the exception of the 10 lbs I gained over the holidays which I am fixin' to work off.  With my family history and my own scare, I have decided to walk the Avon 2 day Walk for Breast Cancer out of NY this October.  I will be changing around my blog shortly to reflect my dedication to this cause.  I have always been an advocate for Breast Cancer, but doing this walk this year means I'm ready to make a difference.  I will be walking with my bestie Stacey and our team name is the RACK PACK.  We are open to taking on others interested in walking.
If you would like to make a donation towards my walk please follow the link below:
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=2175&px=6317506

So keep an eye out for the changes to my site and my fundraising efforts.  This is for all my friends and family, near and far who have had cancer touch their lives.  Cancer is cancer and finding a cure is key!

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment