Sunny Spot

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Help....

I need to find the motivation to start training for my walk in October....not that I'm in bad shape by any means, but it still requires me building my endurance for a 20 mile day back to back.
What I need is a soundtrack, one that is built by friends and family.  I want each of you to send me a message to my personal email sullygirl2009@gmail.com and give me a song that we shared and your memory of it.  I'm going to download it to my ipod and use it as part of my training and walk.  If we don't have one, then I am okay with a random motivating song, just tell me why you chose it.
I look forward to hearing from you and expect to have a HUGH library and a lot of memories to keep me going.  I know a few will make me cry and other laugh, I look forward to those emotions to keep my momentum.
XXXOOO
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=2175&px=6317506

No comments:

Post a Comment