Sunny Spot

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vacation Part One

Vacation this week started 5 days ago when Ryan and I left New Jersey and headed to Tennessee to pick Danny up from his Part I of vacation.  We drove for 13 hours and arrived late Friday night and spent the day with my parents on Saturday and hit the road to North Carolina on Sunday morning.  We arrived in the Outer Banks around 8pm after driving another 11 hours.  Monday we spent recouping, or should I say I spent recouping...the boys spent fishing.
I have a ton of pictures to show you and will set up a link as soon as I find my cable.  We went to the Hattaras Lighthouse yesterday..Danny and I made it to the top, Ryan almost made it before they closed the lighthouse due to "inclimate weather".  Today we spent the morning at the beach together before I was made a fishing widow again.
Hope you are all having a good week.  Back home on Sunday XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment