Sunny Spot

Saturday, August 7, 2010

And he's gone...

On Thursday I took Danny down to meet my dad to start his vacation in TN. We left the house early and headed down, arrive in Baltimore around noon. When I called my Dad to let him know, he told me he would meet us at the airport at 330pm...ugh, what now? Well being the VERY resourceful women I am, I took advantage of where we were and suggested a trip to the National Aquarium. Which by the way was VERY well received and enjoyed. Afterwards we walked along the harbor and looked in a few shops, then it was time to head to the airport.
All said and done Danny and my Dad were checked in and through security and I was on the road by 4:30pm heading back to NJ. As I arrived home 9pm my cell phone rang and it was Danny informing me that they arrive in Knoxville and he was very happy to hear I had gotten home and we had "the same day".
Now the house is empty and the little voice in my head is not screaming at me. I am up way too early for a Saturday...
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment