Sunny Spot

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog, Blog Baby

I know that I tend not to keep up with my blogging and that those of you (2) miss me when I don't post.  There has been so much going on recently that I seem to find time slipping away and my writing takes a back seat to life.  So on this sunny Wednesday afternoon, instead of working, I am going to fill you in on all my dirt!

I dont' know the last time I posted, so I will just start with the launch of the school year...that seems to be where I lost my sanity, I'm sorry I mean my place.  We headed back to school the Thursday before Labor Day and it has been non stop.  With work, my PTA duties, Scouting and Travel Baseball it seems that all my days a nights are full.  Add to that neighborhood drama and life in general, things tend to be very complex. 

Add to that Danny being evaluated and finally diagnosed with ADHD we have had our hands full.  We still
need to do a sleep study and see an allergist to rule out a few other "distractions" but it is as we had suspected for the last year.  We are very lucky to go to the school that we do and receive the full support of the Child Study Team along with the building staff and the principal.  Without their guidance and support I don't know that I would have known what my options were!

I have also been picked to be the class mom for the fall party at school...I am combing my way through blogs looking for ideas for games, crafts and snacks (ummm snacks) that are fall or Halloween themed.  I love the fall it's my favorite season...the time between Back to School and Thanksgiving I live for.  I love the decor and the theme from Harvest, to Halloween and then to Thanksgiving.  It warms me inside and primes my kitchen for Holiday baking and lots of winter cooking.  I cannot wait to make a pot of soup or to roast a turkey.

I hope you are all enjoying the season....XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! It's crazy when you have the special needs therapies, etc. to do on top of all the other activities! But enjoy the craziness! I'm sure they'll come a time when our days will slow down and we'll all this.

    ReplyDelete