Sunny Spot

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm on a roll now

I know it's been less then 12 hours since my last post, but I'm on a roll now and it feels pretty damn good!

Last night I met up with 2 friends from grade school and we had a really nice time. I find the difference between going out with my high school friends and my grade school friends in the level of alcohol consumed. We caught up and had a nice time and great conversation. Our other friends were missed but note your names weren't taken in vein, unless you deserved it!

Today finds me up early, shocking I know, and itching to do something. The weather is beautiful and I feel I should get out and take a walk or something productive. Yet I find myself glued to this computer talking to you about what I SHOULD be doing.
HAPPY SATURDAY
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment