Sunny Spot

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bitchy Blog

I want to apologize for my last, very angry blog...I meant EVERY word of it, but I shouldn't take it out on all of you. I find myself in this funk from time to time, but it has never lasted this long and it bothers me a lot to feel this way. I am sorry for my rant, I will try and be more sensitive in the future.
In the mean time my house continues to fall around me and the flowers in my garden are dying...why do I feel all these things are a sign? I felt such dispair yesterday that I actually went online to see what job options were in Charlotte, NC and what rentals would take pets...amazingly enough there are plenty of both! That made me feel better...now to get the money pit sold and my bags packed.
In happier news, the first half of my travel for this year is complete and I made a lot of great contacts in MA last week. I have been working on getting all my ducks in a row so we can sell, sell, sell! Things at work are busy which I am grateful for, without work I would have nothing to look forward to. Believe it or not this is the only place I can get some peace and quiet!
Cannot wait for the Memorial Day weekend to start...have to prep our scouts to march in the parade at our Friday Den Meeting. Planning a menu for the weekend in my head and planning on hitting a Skyhawks vs. Jackels game on Saturday afternoon. What are you doing? Whatever it is I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather!
Happy Tuesday XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment