Sunny Spot

Friday, May 28, 2010

To blog or not to blog

Tonight I struggle with everything...period! I can't even tell you what I struggle with today, but I can tell you I may turn on you any minute. I get to work and I'm fine, the morning wasn't bad but yet the sound of every ones voice grated on my nerves...I out my head down and just work and try to block out the noise, then the voices in my head are screaming at me! I cannot win.
I leave the office at 2pm and talk to myself the entire way about the stupidity of the human race in general. How do people dive this badly? Couldn't you figure out how the directional worked? Listen you little cowboy...don't ride my ass I've been driving longer then you've been alive. Lady, did you get your license out of a cracker jack box? God help me!
The highlight of my day was when I picked Danny up at school only to find out he was in trouble again for screwing around on the bus. The second he spots me he knows there's trouble...his father was supposed to get him! So here I am, sitting in the hallway AGAIN waiting to talk to the principal...like a troubled child myself. I go in and tell him, "I know I know...positive reinforcement" It's getting really hard to praise Danny when he is always in trouble..."can't you just beat him and be done with this?" I remember seeing kids being hit by the nuns in grade school and I was scared shit less...I would NEVER act up for fear that would be me.
So home we go for a little down time before scouts...this will be our last den meeting for the year so we had a pizza party. All in all it was a good night topped off with Danny, Ryan and I going out for DQ afterwards. Now the boys are watching the Yankees and I am watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives reruns on Food Network while eating Twizzlers.
It's my lot in life...it's not a lot, but its my life!
Happy Friday XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following me and giving me that nice comment! I like your blog too! You're brutally honest in a way I can totally relate to! I'm going to follow you too!

    ReplyDelete